MCV 1016 Quick
3-axis machining centre MCV 1016 Quick
MCV 1016 Quick – 3-axis machining centre with longterm high machining accuracy, direct measurement, quick and precise positioning. Machine is erected on a C-shaped supporting frame. Configuration and profile of the machine supporting frame castings are optimized with regard to the requirements for high rigidity and stability.
Application of the linear guide in all the linear axes guarantees the required accuracy and dynamics in the machining process.
Control systems HEINHAIN iTNC530 or SIEMENS SINUMERIK 840D sl.
MACHINE WORKING AMBIENT
The machine is designed to work in a normal workshop ambient, without influence of aggressive fumes and dust particles. The temperature should be kept in a range from + 5° to 40°C, average temperature must not exceed 35°C by max. air humidity of 70%. The machine accuracy is guaranteed at working environment temperature 20 +/-2°C.
In case of machining non-standard materials (e.g. graphite, ceramics, wood, non-ferrous metals) the KOVOSVIT MAS, a.s. reserves right to discuss the way of chips removing from working space (vapor exhausting, cooling liquid filtration, floating chips separation and others technical and technological conditions as well).
CHARACTERISTIC MACHINE DESIGN FEATURES
- movable machine parts (slides, table and headstock) seats on a roller linear guideways
- spindle unit is placed on accurate bearings with oblique contact
- digital AC drives HEIDENHAIN (SIEMENS) driving spindle and axes
- positioning by means of linear scales
- tools center clamping
- control system iTNC 530 HEIDENHAIN HSCI (SINUMERIK 840D sl)
- tool changer – exchangeable arm
- electric equipment 3x 400 v/50Hz
- CNC control system HEIDENHAIN iTNC 530 HSCI (SINUMERIK 840D sl)
- digital AC drives HEIDENHAIN (SIEMENS) for axes X, Y, Z and spindle
- linear scales in axes X, Y, Z
- cooling unit for external cooling
- roof coverings
- button for tool clamping on the headstock
- electronic hand wheel
- accompanying documentations to sub-deliveries (English version only available)
- tool magazine with mechanical arm
- ETHERNET card
- centre tool clamping
- tool kit for a maintenance
- accompanying documentation (note – manual from control system on CD)