CNC cutting machine PROXIMA
PROXIMA – CNC cutting machine is a modern, high-performance device which can be used throughout a wide spectrum of applications for thermal cutting. The machine is suitable for oxy-fuel and plasma cutting. It is excellent in its maximum precision and efficiency. It is recommended for tough operations and very demanding customers.
The PROXIMA machine works perfectly on large metal sheets with multiple oxy-fuel torches attached, including manual bevelling. We deliver the machine equipped in accordance with customer-specific requirements, also with top-class supplementary devices, depending on your demands.
Portal machine PROXIMA is modern and robustly CNC cutting machine with comfortable CNC control system. The machine is used for the application of the technology of oxygen cutting and plasma cutting technology – conventional plasma and the latest plasma cutting systems (High Definition). This equipment can be also equipped with technologies used in the area of thermal cutting of metal materials and production of cutting parts (drilling, marking, labelling).
The portal from the thick-walled profile with steel reinforcements and welded supports, which are equipped with linear leads, forms strong unit with accurate positioning. The leads are stored in the adjustable clamping plates, which enable accurate setting and provide high accuracy also for the long machine operation. The energy power supply is placed in the cable chain.
The advantages of the PROXIMA technical solution:
- self-contained sizes of machines for a working width up to 6000 mm
- unlimited working length
- double-sided longitudinal travel path
- linear bearing guiding in all axes
- exact control of the working area of the torch
- exact control of the ignition height of the torch
- high accuracy of the positioning also after long-term operation
- excellent dynamic properties of the machine
- minimisation of any unproductive time during operation
- high-performance, stable, user-friendly CNC
- double-sided portal drive
- longitudinal reinforced IPE beams
- flexible energy chains
- electronic regulation of the height of the torch
- electric ignition of the oxyacetylene torch
- transfer of cutting plans by LAN network
- exact control of the height of the plasma torches
- pneumatic-electrical adjustment of the ignition height of the plasma torch.
- servo-control for cut-off (piercing)
- marking unit – plasma marking
- marking unit – micro-punching
- drilling unit
- unit for contact control of the height of the plasma torch – for cutting of thin sheets
- oxyacetylene burner unit for burning of direct bevels (V,X)
- CAD/CAM software for the preparation of burning data
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /data/1/8/1843503e-8530-4c63-aea5-fd8894436569/strojimport.com/web/wp-content/themes/strojimport/single.php on line 98