SR1, SR2, SR3, SR4, SR5
SR 1, SR 2, SR 3, SR 4, SR 5 - a series of universal horizontal CNC heavy lathes with a maximum diameter above the bed of 6 meters, a workpiece length of up to 30 meters and a maximum workpiece weight of 350 tons.
CNC heavy lathes series SR
SR 1, SR 2, SR 3, SR 4, SR 5 – a series of universal horizontal CNC heavy lathes with a maximum diameter above the bed of 6 meters, a workpiece length of up to 30 meters and a maximum workpiece weight of 350 tons. The well-thought-out modular design of the machine allows you to optimize the configuration to meet customer requirements. The supporting parts of the machine are made of stable and solid gray cast iron. The machine can be equipped with accessories for milling, deep drilling and grinding operations. The range of heavy horizontal center lathes TYPES SR1 to SR5 with a modern design is designed for efficient and precise machining of rotating parts and represents a combination of maximum stability, high accuracy and cutting force.
- The machine is provided with the common bed with four (4) guide ways.
- The bed that is made from grey cast iron (GG25).
- Two guide ways for guiding the carriage (further carriage guiding).
- Two guide ways for guiding the tailstock and the steady rests (further workpiece guiding).
- The upper surfaces of the guide ways are in identical plane.
- Four ways design allows carriage passing over the headstock, tailstock and steady rests.
- The bed is joined with the foundation through anchoring bolts that enable additional levelling of the bed both in the horizontal and vertical directions.
- The flat guide ways, hardness of which is 200 HB ± 10%, are designed for hydrostatic guiding of the carriage.
- The guide ways are covered with waterproof telescopic covers placed over the whole width of the carriage guiding.
- The rack for the saddle feed mechanism is placed between guide ways.
- The measuring scale for Z-axis as well as the stops for end positions of the carriage are situated in the same space.
- In the bed casting there are the cross chutes for ease draining of hot oil from the hydrostatic guiding system to the channels located on the sides of the bed. This arrangement decreases thermal deflections of the bed.
- The suspended pins are permanently mounted at the sides of the bed.
SR1, SR2, SR3, SR4, SR5
MANURHIN K’MX 1032
MANURHIN K’MX 916 CLEVER
MANURHIN K´MX816 CLEVER
MANURHIN K´MX532 TREND
MORI-SAY TMZ867 CNC
MORI-SAY TMZ842 CNC
MORI-SAY TMZ642 CNC
MORI-SAY 832AC / 842AC
MORI-SAY 657AC, 667AC
MORI-SAY 632AC / 642AC
SPH 50 / D / DS
SUA 150 Numeric
SUA 125 Numeric
SUA 100 Numeric
SUA 80 Numeric
SBX 500 CNC
SBL 700 CNC
SBL 500 CNC
SBL 300 CNC
SE 1020 NUMERIC
SE 820 NUMERIC
SE 520 NUMERIC
SE 320 NUMERIC
GDE Error: Error retrieving file - if necessary turn off error checking (403:Forbidden)