MORI-SAY TMZ867 CNC
Eight-spindle numerically controlled lathe MORI-SAY TMZ867CNC
MORI-SAY TMZ867CNC – eight-spindle lathe automat represents a facing machine with horizontal axis of rotation of spindle drum.
The machine enables automatic, highly productive and complex machining mostly of rotary parts from bar material and semiproducts as are precise casts and forged pieces. The machine joins the advantages of high productivity of cam multispindle automats and complex machining of parts on standard facing machining centres when minimizing demands on built-up area. The machine significantly broadens technological possibilities of machining. After additional assembly of special accessories, the machine can manufacture also two various simple parts- it works as two time four-spindle.
- High accuracy at mass and series production
- High thermal stability
- Rigidity comparable to cam-operated machines
- 8 independent AC drives of spindles
- Altogether 32 CNC controlled axes
- 30 additional CNC controlled axes for optional equipment control
- Two SINUMERIC 840D solution line control systems
- Own technological TMis software
- Large selection and flexibility of quick-change tool holder
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /data/1/8/1843503e-8530-4c63-aea5-fd8894436569/strojimport.com/web/wp-content/themes/strojimport/single.php on line 98