FNK 2/R – toolroom knee-type milling machine FNK2R is designed for milling,drilling and boring operations of workpieces up to 200 kg weight occuring in all branches of the engineering production, especially in toolrooms.
The arm with the spindle head is slideable in the guides of the swivelling base and can be swivelled about its vertical axis. The spindle head with the spinle mounted in a shifting quill can be swivelled in two mutually perpendicular planes.
The wide range of speed and feeds enables effective milling of all metals with tools made from a high speed steel or a hardmetal.
Using of the optional equipment from our variety entlarges technological possibilities of the machine.
- Continuos set-up feeds in 3 axes by means of a frequency converter
- Stepless regulation of spindle revolutions by frequency convertor in two revolution ranges
- Large working stroke of the quill
- Rough, fine and maschine shift-out of the spindle quill
- Arbitrary adjustment of the spindle toward a workpiece
- Simple operation
- Central lubrication system
- Compact maschine design
- Modern styling and consummate surface finish through oil-resistant varnishes
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nfsmnt/hosting2_1/1/8/1843503e-8530-4c63-aea5-fd8894436569/strojimport.com/web/wp-content/themes/strojimport/single.php on line 98