FORCETURN – is traditional vertical lathe and vertical machining center based on years of experience with the implementation of state-of-the-art solutions manufactured by TOSHULIN a.s. The vertical turning lathes preference is very stable construction and precision machining of the 2500 to 6000 mm diameters, precisely according to the customer’s individual needs – even in the most demanding applications. The machine can integrate various chip machining technologies, including turning, milling, grinding or drilling. The machine can be fitted with a Siemens or Fanuc control system. All vertical turning centers from TOSHULIN a.s. can be equipped with remote machine diagnostics, which helps with the customer diagnosing and correcting most faults of the machine. This is the fastest possible way of detecting the cause of a fault on a machine (80-90% efficiency in solving the problem). A wide sortiment of accessories and extras.
- High-performance work in large dimensions
- Possible machining of high and heavy workpieces
- Highly stable frame made from the cast iron for high-performance machining
- Possibility of high-pressure cooling
- Wide variability of instrumental equipment
- Premium range is in the X axis in both directions from the center of the clamping plates
- Effective coverage of the machine to prevent spattering of the coolant