Gantry vertical machining center MCV 1210
MCV 1210 is a highly productive gantry vertical machining center with a wide range of utilization when machining the most complicated spatial shapes in three or five axes. Due to high dynamics, high rigidity and absorbing features of its construction, this machine enables the use of HSC technology benefits.
MCV 1210 – upper gantry machine has spindle placed in motor spindle unit built in the ram. All the movements of the machine are realized by means of linear guide ways with rolling elements. Measuring of position in X, Y, Z axes is performed directly by absolute measuring units.
The machine functions are controlled by CNC control system (HEIDENHAIN, SIEMENS or FANUC). The machine in standard execution is equipped with digital drives, direct linear DRO, spindle heat stabilization, external tool cooling system, fully covered work area, chip conveyor with integrated coolant tank, warning of operation cycle end, ATC of 30 positions and vibration diagnostics.
- Main spindle HSK A 63; Weiss 30/32 kW
- CNC Heidenhain 530
- HH drives package with Siemens servomotors 55KW, E/R module
- Linear glass scales
- Chip conveyor
- Tool taper air blast
- External air supply /hose/
- Working area enclosed
- Double arm automatic tool changer for 30 tools
- Easy access connection for coolant through the spindle and external coolant – field installation /no electrical HW/
- Manually operated roof Y-axis cover
- Spindle chiller unit 4kW /RITTAL/
- Electronic temperature compensation
- One limit switch per axis
- Electrical cabinet – heat dissipated by fans
- Kit ready to install coolant through spindle (IKZ) /50 bars, paper filtration unit – Tecnimetal/
- Laser tool measuring probe with cycles BLUM
- Kit ready to install external coolant
- Table 600 mm, rotary driven with AC-torque servo motor and swivel axis driven by worm gear
- Integrated supply for all media and a docking station to feed 600 mm table
- Electrical cabinet air-conditioning unit
- Minimal lubrication /mist coolant/
- Mist collector /Filtermist/ /
- Hand wash gun
- End of cycle beacon
- Foot paddle – tool unclamp
- Lower machine maximum height /3500 mm/
The machine can be equipped with remote diagnostics, which helps with communication with customer in diagnosing and restoring most failures of the machine.
We offer a wide range of special accessories to the MCFV 1210, of course.