WH 105 CNC (Q)
Horizontal boring mill WH 105 CNC
WH(Q) 105 CNC – The horizontal milling and boring machine is a modern, efficient, continuously controlled milling machine. The high cutting parameters and broad comfort of technological features predestine this machine for application in very demanding technological operations. The continuous control of the X, Y, Z and W coordinates and the rotating positioning table create conditions for universal application. It can be used for effi cient milling of box-type components from multiple sizes as well as milling of moulds and other complicated workpieces.
The machine can be supplemented with a series of technological devices, which greatly extend the machine‘s potentialities.
- WH 105 CNC – the basic model
- WHQ 105 CNC – the Automatic Tool Changer (ATC) equipped model
- it is suitable for the most demanding applications
- high cutting performance and outstanding product reliability make this machine ideal for one-off applications or volume production in the most difficult operations
- it is intended for broadly universal chip removal machining of non-rotational parts of smaller size and weight particularly of cast iron, cast steel and steel, employing the most sophisticated part-programs
- either SINUMERIK 840D SL, HEIDENHAIN TNC 640 or FANUC 31i control system can be selected for controlling the machine
Table type, live spindle, fixed column horizontal boring mill
It is a perfect choice machine offering an excellent manufacture quality with all the attributes of a universal CNC horizontal borer. The machine, including its standard equipment and peripherals etc., is intended for broadly universal chip removal machining of non-rotational parts of smaller size and weight particularly of cast iron, cast steel and steel, employing the most sophisticated part-programs. Items of special and/or peripheral equipment are optionally available to broaden operational capacity of the machine or to aid to its smooth operation.
Basic concept of the machine
The machine is of the classical longitudinal setup with fixed column fitted upon a rigid longitudinal bed. Along the bed travels the longitudinal slide (Z-axis) with the transverse guideways on its top. Along these travels the saddle crosswise (X-axis) bearing the machine’s indexing table (B-axis). The headstock travels vertically (Y-axis) along the column.
The headstock contains all the spindle bearings and the spindle driving mechanisms (C-axis) as well as the ones for the longitudinal travel of the live spindle (W-axis). The tool clamping system is also there.
Various items of standard or optional equipment such as spindle leading support, facing or milling heads etc., may be mounted on the headstock face – see the separate technical presentations of the individual devices.
The equipment such as angle plates etc., may optionally be used on the clamping surface of the table – see the separate technical presentations of the individual devices.