SE 320 NUMERIC
Numeric lathe SE 320
SE 320 NUMERIC is a machine designed for small to medium series production of smaller dimensions workpieces. This machine is also suitable for shops with piece production. This lathe can turn simple as well as complex shape workpieces such as flanges and shafts from metal and plastic. SE 320 is also suitable as a teaching aid for vocational schools and colleges of technical major. Machine can be operated either in manual mode, by using electronic handwheels, or the technological operations can be performed in automatic mode, thanks to the modern control system. Using the automatic mode opens new possibilities in piece production and in increasing the productivity of small series production.
Most important features:
- Ideal machine for a user switching from conventional to CNC controlled machine
- Minimal built-up area
- Easy and comfortable control
- Long lifetime with focus on keeping high machining accuracy
- Spindle drive through belts – minimization of vibration level that could negatively influence turning
- Automatic gear shifting during the working cycle
- Bearings with lifetime grease filling – low operating costs
- Annealed machine components for internal stress removal – high accuracy and stability throughout lifetime of the machine
- Machine covers with reinforced areas – high level of operator protection
Does this model not meet your needs? We also have bigger option. More information to be found in our catalogue. The manufacturer reserves the right to change the product parameters and design without prior notice.