Single column turning vertical lathe SKJ
The single column vertical lathe SKJ is designed with latest technical design and manufactured with quality material and fittings, with best process for manufacturing and assembling. Material such as cast iron, cast steel, alloy steel and fabricated steel can be machined.
Depending on their equipment, single column vertical lathe SKJ permits:
In the turning mode:
- turning the front, cylindrical, conical and general rotation inner and outer surfaces
- turning the inner and outer threads on the cylindrical and conical surfaces, with a constant and variable lead
- frontal and peripheral grinding of frontal and cylindrical, inner and outer surfaces (machines equipped with a grinding attachment)
In the milling mode:
- milling the surfaces and co-axial slots with the head feed (axis X or Z) or with the rotation feed of the table (axis C)
- milling the eccentric slots and general forms with the interpolation of axes X, Z and C
- drilling and boring the openings in the axis and outside the axis of the table with the usage of a precise positioning
- thread cutting in the axis and outside the axis of the table
- milling, boring and cutting the threads under various angles towards the axis of the table (machines equipped with angular milling head)
Safety fence of the table
The safety fence of the table includes fence up to height 2,2 m which prevents open entrance of attendance into working area of the machine. Back part of the working area is covered fully (see opening picture). The safety fence is equipped with inspection holes. For entrance of operator and tool change the front part of above fence is equipped with sliding door with limit switch.