Single column vertical lathe SKJ
The machine SKJ is designed with latest technical design and manufactured with quality material and fittings, with best process for manufacturing and assembling.
Depending on their equipment, single column vertical lathe SKJ permits:
In the turning mode:
- turning the front, cylindrical, conical and general rotation inner and outer surfaces
- turning the inner and outer threads on the cylindrical and conical surfaces, with a constant and variable lead
- frontal and peripheral grinding of frontal and cylindrical, inner and outer surfaces (machines equipped with a grinding attachment)
In the milling mode:
- milling the surfaces and co-axial slots with the head feed (axis X or Z) or with the rotation feed of the table (axis C)
- milling the eccentric slots and general forms with the interpolation of axes X, Z and C
- drilling and boring the openings in the axis and outside the axis of the table with the usage of a precise positioning
- thread cutting in the axis and outside the axis of the table
- milling, boring and cutting the threads under various angles towards the axis of the table (machines equipped with angular milling head)
Material such as cast iron, cast steel, alloy steel and fabricated steel can be machined.