Vertical turning lathe Powerturn
POWERTURN – is traditional vertical lathe and vertical machining center based on years of experience with the implementation of state-of-the-art solutions manufactured by TOSHULIN JSC. The vertical turning lathes preference is very stable construction and precision machining of the 800 to 4000 mm diameters, precisely according to the customer’s individual needs – even in the most demanding applications. The machine can integrate various chip machining technologies like turning, but also milling, grinding or drilling. The machine can be fitted with a Siemens or Fanuc control system. All vertical turning centers from TOSHULIN JSC. can be equipped with remote machine diagnostics, which helps with the customer diagnosing and correcting most faults of the machine. This is the fastest possible way of detecting the cause of a fault on a machine (80-90% efficiency in solving the problem). A wide sortiment of accessories and extras.
- Well-proven frame design which guarantees high rigidity and stability during machining
- Very precise table positioning (C-axis) and rotary tool drive with high power output
- Optional control system – Siemens or Fanuc.
- Great variability of tooling
- Optional equipment for automatic pallet exchange
- Application of high-pressure coolant in the cutting process
- Fully enclosed machining area
- Possibility to connect an exhauster
- Extra travel range in the X-axis in both directions from the table centre