WH 105 CNC (Q)
WH(Q) 105 CNC – The horizontal milling and boring machine is a modern, efficient, continuously controlled milling machine. The high cutting parameters and broad comfort of technological features predestine this machine for application in very demanding technological operations. The continuous control of the X, Y, Z and W coordinates and the rotating positioning table create conditions for universal application. It can be used for effi cient milling of box-type components from multiple sizes as well as milling of moulds and other complicated workpieces.
The machine can be supplemented with a series of technological devices, which greatly extend the machine‘s potentialities.
- WH 105 CNC – the basic model
- WHQ 105 CNC – the Automatic Tool Changer (ATC) equipped model
- it is suitable for the most demanding applications
- high cutting performance and outstanding product reliability make this machine ideal for one-off applications or volume production in the most difficult operations
- it is intended for broadly universal chip removal machining of non-rotational parts of smaller size and weight particularly of cast iron, cast steel and steel, employing the most sophisticated part-programs
- either SINUMERIK 840D SL, HEIDENHAIN TNC 640 or FANUC 31i control system can be selected for controlling the machine