WRD 13 (Q)
WRD 13 (Q) – horizontal table-type boring machine with a tool-holding slide and a work
spindle is based. The headstock and the column are identical with the WHR 13 (Q) machine. The drive in the X axis is the Master&Slave system. Three linear guides in the X axis secure perfect accuracy when machining and high speed traverse up to 21,000 mm/min.
- WRD 13 – the basic model
- WRD 13 Q – the Automatic Tool Changer (ATC) equipped model
- WRD 13 MC – the full-fledged machining center equipped with both, ATC and APC
- WRD 13 (Q) is horizontal boring and milling machine which are offered with spindle diameter 130 mm.
- The machines are continuously controlled in four axes (X – base cross travelling, Y – headstock vertical adjustment, Z – sliding block longitudinal travel and W – working spindle longitudinal travel).
- machine can be extended with a wide selection of technological accessories that significantly widen the machine technological utility value
- HEIDENHAIN TNC 640, Sinumerik 840 D-SL or FANUC 31i control system can be selected for controlling the machine.