These machines combine advantages of universal lathes and CNC lathes. The machine works as anuniversal lathe, in manual mode, being controlled by the hand wheels. If required, the operation mode canbe shifted to the full CNC control.
SE520 SL – CNC UNIVERSAL LATHE
These machines combine advantages of universal lathes and CNC lathes. The machine works as anuniversal lathe, in manual mode, being controlled by the hand wheels. If required, the operation mode canbe shifted to the full CNC control. Technological operations of machining can be programmed by simplefilling-in the pre-defined cycles or eventually by standard programming. Machines are therefore suitable forpiece and small-series production of simple as well as complex shapes of the workpieces from metal andplastic. Geometric accuracy of the machines fulfi lls norms ISO 1708 and ISO 230-1.
- Ideal machine for a user switching from universal lathe to CNC controlled machine.
- Easy and comfortable control.
- Long lifetime with focus on keeping high machining accuracy.
- Spindle drive through belts – minimization of vibration level that could negatively influence turning.
- Automatic gear shifting during the working cycle.
- Bearings with lifetime grease fi lling – low operating costs.
- Annealed machine components for internal stress removal – high accuracy and stability throughout lifetime of the machine.
- Covers with reinforced zones – high level of operator´s safety.
- Wide scope of executions and accessories – hydraulic clamping, hydraulic tailstock control, live tools, wide range of steadies and faceplates.
- Machining by built-in cycles (by filling-in parameters).
- Final grinding of guideways performed only after full bed assembly for maximum accuracy.
- Bed guideways hardened to 400HB min. depth 2mm.
- Positioning accuracy of every single machine is checked by laser measuring device.
- Heat-treated spindle with hardened surface.
- Bearings with lifetime grease – low operating costs.