SUI 80 CLASSIC VS
SUI 80 CLASSIC VS is a lathe characterized by tough construction and highly rigid bed which allows its use for most challenging turning operations in piece and small-lot production. Thanks to its versatility it is suitable for maintenance and repair divisions as well.
Piece and small-lot production lathe SUI 80 CLASSIC VS
SUI 80 CLASSIC VS is a lathe characterized by tough construction and highly rigid bed which allows its use for most challenging turning operations in piece and small-lot production. Thanks to its versatility it is suitable for maintenance and repair divisions as well. Their advantage is the high precision of machining, easy operating and maintenance, long lifetime, and low operating costs. Thanks to sustained quality and constant development we have attained a leading position among manufacturers of universal lathes worldwide.
Most important features:
- High output at high cutting force.
- Easy maintenance.
- Long lifetime.
- Low operating costs.
- Easy and ergonomic control.
- High turning precision.
- Various versions with wide range of optional accessories.
- Turning length up to 8 meters.
- Simple and ergonomic control.
- Hand scraping of important parts – high precision during machining.
- Possibility to cut various types of threads with wide range of pitches.
- metric execution,
- spindle nose Bayonet B11 (DIN 55027 & ISO 702-III),
- four way tool post,
- electrics for 3 x 400 V / 50 Hz, circuit brakers,
- maximal swing in gap 870 mm in distance 320 mm from front of spindle nose,
- left hand handwheel,
- rapid traverse,
- main motor output 15 kW,
- chip pan and coolant device,
- halogen lighting,
- steel hoses cable carrier,
- folding handle for X axis,
- folding handle for Z axis – not available,
- chuck guard Ø 315 mm with safety switch,
- CE execution: with front chip guard, rear guard, lead screw and draw bar guard,
- colour – RAL 7035-3 / 7016-3 / 6153,
- set of exchange gears for cutting of threads,
- 3 pcs of shear pin,
- operator kit,
- operator manual on CD, documentation,
- dead center Morse 5,
- reduction sleeve from Metric 100 to Morse 5.
- inch execution,
- spindle nose ISO 702/II CAMLOCK,
- tool head MultiSuisse D,
- tailstock with higher rigidity,
- tropical execution,
- different voltages and frequencies,
- digital read out,
- execution with 18,5 kW motor.
More information to be found in our catalogue. The manufacturer reserves the right to change the product parameters and design without prior notice.