MCU 1100V(T) – 5X
MCU 1100 - Vertical upper gantry multifunctional center with wide technological utilisation like - continuous five-axis milling, turning, other technologies (drilling, boring, reaming, thread cutting).
Vertical machining centre MCU 1100V(T) – 5x
MCU 1100 – Vertical upper gantry multifunctional center with wide technological utilisation like – continuous five-axis milling, turning, other technologies (drilling, boring, reaming, thread cutting). All main elements of the frame are made of high quality cast iron which ensures unmatched rigidity, high damping and thermal stability.
Main application is found in the power industry in the production of water and steam turbines, impeller, stator and rotor blades, but also in the automotive, aerospace and engineering industries.
Fitting materials – steel, cast iron, ferrous and non-ferrous metal, plastics, wood, and graphite.
- vertical gantry type center (upper gantry) with rotary and tilting table
- high rigidity thanks to a massive design made from grey and nodular cast iron
- symmetrical design
- active thermal stabilization
- moveable machine components (crossbeam, saddle, headstock) are located on roller linear guideways
- hydraulic or pneumatic ram balancing
- ram placed in the saddle with two sliding guideways for max. rigidity and damping
Drives of linear axes and measuring system
- direct measuring in all axes
- Y axis (crossbeam travel) in gantry mode, each drive has its independent measuring system
- automatic lubrication of all moveable parts
Rotary and tilting table
- symmetrical design
- direct drive by means of torque motor with direct absolute measuring in C axis
- flow cooling of C axis drive
- tilting A axis with mechanical drive in both sides (gantry), high-accurate ground bevel gear with curved gearing
- rotary table axis with endless rotary angle
- hydraulic clamping for indexing of machining in all three drives
- possible palette changing system
- hydraulic clamping of the palettes by means of 4 precise clamping pins
- spindle units with integrated drives
- flow (circulation) spindle cooling
- centric tools clamping
- outer cooling of tools – with coolant or with air
- high pressure internal tool cooling – with coolant or with air
- bearings with automatic lubrication or with Lifetime filling
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /data/1/8/1843503e-8530-4c63-aea5-fd8894436569/strojimport.com/web/wp-content/themes/strojimport/single.php on line 98