Mobile scrap shears
CNS – mobile scrap shears with shearing capacity from 400 to 730 tonnes and two drive options – diesel or electric. CNS characteristics are easy transportation, simple control and unique technical solution.
- Mobility of the machine that can be transported on a four-axle truck or three-axle towed trailer equipped with the pull-on hydraulic equipment for containers acc. to DIN 30722.
- High performance of the shears as much as 70 t per shift with low energy consumption (1 l of oil per ton of cut-up scrap).
- Low demands on wages – by means of remote control 1 person will charge the shears, cut-up and discharge up to 70 t of scrap per shift.
- Low friction coefficient and perfect guiding the tool-holding slide increase shearing efficiency.
- All sliding surfaces strained with frictional forces are machined with minimum clearances. They are made of abrasion resistant sheets HARDOX 400 with high service life.
- The shears can work continuously for 10 hours in automatic cutting cycle. After having replenished fuel, it is possible to work for another 10 hours.
- The shears are provided with automatic lubricating system.
- The shears are quite independent of electrical energy.
- For operation, the shears do not need any foundation, horizontally located panel is sufficient.
- Genset of the shears is capable of safe starts and operation in Winder months.
- Horizontal motion of the tool-holding slide also ensures removal of cut-up scrap.
- The shears are provided with sensors monitoring bottom deflection in the course of shears operation.
- The shears are provided with a genset that meets emission limits of EU 2004/26/EC-Tier3.
The CNS 400 K container scrap shears are designed in such a way to be able to transport them easily as a container on a four-axle truck or on a towed trailer equipped with the pull-on device.
BASIC DATA OF THE EQUIPMENT OFFERED
The CNS 400 K container scrap shears are designed in such a way to be able to transport them as a container acc. to DIN 30722. After having been unloaded on even concrete surface, the shears can immediately work with help of the loader, which driver remotely controls even the shears operation.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /data/1/8/1843503e-8530-4c63-aea5-fd8894436569/strojimport.com/web/wp-content/themes/strojimport/single.php on line 98