Vertical turning lathe EXPERTURN
EXPERTURN – is traditional vertical lathe and vertical machining center based on years of experience with the implementation of state-of-the-art solutions manufactured by TOSHULIN a.s. The vertical turning lathes preference is very stable construction and precision machining of the 800 to 5000 mm diameters, precisely according to the customer’s individual needs – even in the most demanding applications. The machine can integrate various chip machining technologies, including turning, milling, grinding or drilling. The machine can be fitted with a Siemens or Fanuc control system. All vertical turning centers from TOSHULIN a.s. can be equipped with remote machine diagnostics, which helps with the customer diagnosing and correcting most faults of the machine. This is the fastest possible way of detecting the cause of a fault on a machine (80-90% efficiency in solving the problem). A wide sortiment of accessories and extras.
- Extraordinarily rigid and stable machine frame from cast iron or HSC concrete
- Ram designed for high-efficient machining
- Very precise table positioning (C-axis) and rotary tool drive with high power output
- Optional hydrostatic guiding in linear axes
- Table bearing – optionally hydrostatic system / cross bearing
- Possibility to complete machine configuration with the controlled Y-axis