Fully CNC-controlled center grinder BHMR
BHMR is a fully CNC-controlled center grinder with automatic positioning of the grinding spindle, designed for grinding cylindrical and conical external surfaces or, with equipment for internal grinding, for grinding of internal surfaces with the recess or longitudinal grinding method.
Grinding of face surfaces can be performed by the side of the grinding wheel or its circumferential surface with inclined drive headstock. The automatic positioning grinding head on the vertical axis B can be equipped with up to 3 tools. BHMR CNC grinder can be used particularly in the piece and series production for grinding workpieces weighing up to 850 kg between centers and 1000 kg between centers in rests. Customers typically achieve an accuracy of 0,004 mm on this machine. It can also be produced with an increased accuracy up to 0,002 mm. The standard version of the machine is equipped with a Siemens 840 D sl control system.
The machine meets CE standards and is supplied with basic equipment and a guarantee of 1 year. The machine is additionally equipped and designed according to specific needs of the customer and taking into account the materials to be ground or the selected machining technology.
The machine beds as well as the table are made from high quality gray cast iron. Casting is always followed by an aging process and by roughing. The finishing process then continues with grinding of all guide-ways surfaces of the machine bed and table on a special slide-way grinding machine, and scraping for better sliding quality and more accurate guide-ways. Hand scraping is always with the done manually in accordance with a Protocol of accuracy, using precision templates for hand scraping the guide-ways of the table, beds, back plate and the grinding wheel-head. The bottom and top table is also ground in accordance with the Protocol of accuracy.
- program controlled rotation of the B axis – grinding head along the vertical axis,
- external and internal grinding of workpieces clamped between centers or by using a chuck in work head,
- sequential plunge grinding or longitudinal grinding with a moving table, and plunge grinding with a stationary or oscillating table,
- wheel head can be equipped with up to three tools (grinding wheel/ spindle for internal grinding/superfinish attachment),
- significantly expands the technological possibilities of the grinding machine,
- this design increases the ability to grind with more tools in one clamping arrangement
- precise and efficient grinding of complex workpieces in both serial and small-lot production.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /data/1/8/1843503e-8530-4c63-aea5-fd8894436569/strojimport.com/web/wp-content/themes/strojimport/single.php on line 98