Vertical machining centre MCV 1680
The MCV 1680 vertical machining centre is a highly productive machine for the complex chip machining. Work table with clamping area of 1800 x 780mm and maximum work load 2500kg moves in the longitudinal direction (X-axis) along the guide ways on the cross saddle. The cross saddle moves along the guide ways on the base in cross direction (Y-axis). The spindle head moves in vertical direction (Z-axis) along the guide ways on the column. All the guide ways are formed by linear guide ways with rolling elements. Their dimensions and location allow high load of the table, saddle and headstock while the high accuracy and quality of workpieces are kept even during interrupted cut. This constructional solution also ensures long service life of the machine. The readout in X, Y and Z axes are performed directly by the incremental linear measuring units. The machine functions are controlled by the CNC control system (HEIDENHAIN, SIEMENS or FANUC) which also enables the machining of the spatially complicated shapes when the tool follows the path resulting from the 3D CAD program output.
The machine in standard execution is equipped with digital drives, linear opto-electric absolute rulers, central lubrication system, ATC with feeding hand, automatic tool holder blowing, cooling unit with tool cooling system, rinsing of telescopic covers and electronic thermal dilatation compensation.
The machine can be equipped with remote diagnostics, which helps with communication with customer in diagnosing and restoring most failures of the machine.
We offer a wide range of special accessories to the MCV 1680, of course.
Machine Main Assemblies
- spindle head
- spindle unit
- planetary gearbox with the circulation-system lubrication
- spindle orientation unit
- tool clamping/unclamping mechanism
- coolant or air supply through spindle axis
- cross saddle
- work table
- axis drive units
- power tracks
- telescopic covers
- roller blind-type cover
- trip dog system with microswitches
- direct measuring system
- electronic thermal compensation of position in axes
- automatic tool changer
- work zone enclosure
- tool outer cooling and telescopic covers wash-out system
- steelbelt chip conveyor and two rake-type chip conveyors
- central lubrication system unit
- pneumatic unit
- air lubrication unit
- hydraulic power unit
- electrical equipment including the foot-operated switch for tool in spindle clamping/unclamping
- flash beacon signalling the end of work cycle
- control system
- control panels