Fully CNC controlled grinding machine BHCR
BHCR 63 CNC – fully CNC controlled grinding machine with control axes X (infeed of wheel head), Z (longitudinal feed of table), program-controlled of work head spindle revolution C.
The grinder has been constructed primarily for numerically controlled grinding of a number of external cylindrical surfaces of different diameters and their contiguous front surfaces and radii, including automatic wheel dressing and wear compensation by means of the CNC system. However it can be used with special accessory for internal grinding.
In centres are possible grind cylindrical surfaces or slim taper surfaces within the range of table swivel.
Wheel head infeed and table travel are provided by means of servomotors and ball screws. The BHC 63 is the most stabil (heavy) grinding machine, can be used primarily in the piece or the small-scale production for grinding the workpieces of weight up to 4.000 kg.(optionally 5.000 Kg – heavy duty).
Automaticaly turning of grinding spindle, on the vertical axis B can be equipped with up to 3 grinding wheels. Therewith are more technological possibilities on the grinding machine. Primarily is here higher possibility to grind one workpiece by more tools on one gripping. With this equipment can be saved the time for changing of grinding wheel.
- program controlled rotation of the B axis – grinding wheel head along the vertical axis,
- external and internal grinding of workpieces clamped between centers or by using a chuck in work head,
- sequential plunge grinding or longitudinal grinding with a moving table, and plunge grinding with a stationary or oscillating table,
- wheel head can be equipped with up to three tools (grinding wheel/ spindle for internal grinding/ superfinish attachment),
- significantly expands the technological possibilities of the grinding machine,
- this design increases the ability to grind with more tools in one clamping arrangement,
- precise and efficient grinding of complex workpieces in both serial and small-lot production.