MORI-SAY TMZ842 CNC
Eight-spindle numerically controlled lathe MORI-SAY TMZ842CNC
MORI-SAY TMZ842CNC – eight-spindle automatic lathe is designed for mass and series production of turned parts up to diameter 42 mm. The starting material for the machining is a bar stock, forgings or stampings.
The main products which are produced on these machines are mostly spin components for the automotive industry. In addition, the machine produces components for the production of bearings, fittings, valves, components for the aircraft industry, etc.
- High accuracy during bulk and serial production
- High temperature stability
- Rigidity comparable to cam-machines
- 8 independent AC spindle drive units
- 32 controlled CNC axes in total
- 24 auxiliary CNC axes for special equipment control
- 2 control CNC systems – SINUMERIK 840D solution line
- Own technological software TMis
- Great selection and flexibility of fast exchangeable tool holders