WRD 180 H
WRD 180 H - The largest, heaviest and most powerful, this is a representative of fully hydrostatic WRD 180 H machines. Thanks to excellent properties of hydrostatic guide, the machines are designed for the most demanding machining methods.
Hydrostatic machine floor-type WRD 180H
WRD 180 H – The largest, heaviest and most powerful, this is a representative of fully hydrostatic WRD 180 H machines. Thanks to excellent properties of hydrostatic guide, the machines are designed for the most demanding machining methods. The WRD 180 H machines are designed for precise line-coordinate drilling, boring, milling and thread cutting. They are particularly suitable for machining of box- and plate-type workpieces and complicated workpieces from cast-iron, steel cast-iron, steel and other machinable materials, mainly large as well as the largest sizes up to 200 tons.
- the basic model
- the Automatic Tool Changer (ATC) equipped model
- WRD 180 H hydrostatic floor-type horizontal boring and milling machines are designed to serve for precise coordinate drilling, boring, milling, and thread cutting.
- They are particularly suitable for the machining of box-, plate- and complex-shape work pieces made of cast iron, cast steel, steel or other materials machinable with cutting tools, and for large and very large size and weighty components.
- The machines are well usable for batch production and complex process applications.
- Machine are offered with three type of working spindel diameter (160, 180 and 200)
- The machines are continuously controlled in four axes (X – base cross travelling, Y – headstock vertical adjustment, Z – sliding block longitudinal travel and W – working spindle longitudinal travel).
- They can be extended with a wide selection of technological accessories that significantly widen the machine technological utility value.
- HEIDENHAIN TNC 640, Sinumerik 840 D-SL or FANUC 31i control system can be selected for controlling the machine.